The Bellingham Makerspace provides information technology for members to use as part of their projects or classes. This includes:
- a 5-seat computer lab
- tool computers (e.g., in electronics or laser/vinyl cutting)
- a black-and white laser printer
- a color laser printer
Appropriate Use Policies
If using a lab or tooling computer, save files to the M: drive.
Do not leave files on the desktop. This results in a cluttered environment.
- The M: drive is public storage; anybody in the makerspace can view anybody else's files. Use it only for moving project files between makerspace computers (e.g., taking a Cura render over to the 3D printers, moving an Inkscape drawing to the laser cutter, etc.)
- Log out of all accounts (e.g. Gmail, Dropbox, etc.) when done using a computer.
- Classes take priority over personal use; personal use is first come, first served.
- Be considerate of others; don't leave others waiting to use a tool or lab computer.